Events | Directory | Member Center | Podcasts | Features | Artist Gallery | Poetry Out Loud | Store
Event Detail 
Silhouettes of Service     Bookmark and Share
Playwright and performer, Gregory DeCandia has been on a research mission to seek the true meaning to serve one’s country. With a focus on his current state of residence, North Carolina, the "Nation's Most Military Friendly State," DeCandia has spoken with 26 service men and women in the armed forces, who had shared their sacrifice. These conversations were transcribed and arranged into a solo documentary theater piece, giving voice to the Veteran community who traditionally stay humbly silent. Silhouettes of Service will shed light on the sacrifice made by the brave 1% who protect the remaining 99% of the US public.
Guaracini Performing Arts Center
Cumberland County College
College Drive
Vineland, NJ 08360


Photo by Jesse Hall
Apr 29, 2017
<April>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2627282930311
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30123456
Event New Month
Event Times:
Click on a date to see event times
Add event to your calendar
Admission Prices:
$11.50-$21.50 based on seating preference (includes $1.50 facilities fee) Buy Here
Jersey Arts Member Discount:
Buy one, Get one free for Jersey Arts Members. Call the Box office and mention your Jersey Arts Membership.
For More Information Contact:
(856) 692-8499
www.cumberlandarts.com
All information presented has been furnished by listed sources and is subject to change. Confirming information prior to attending any event is strongly recommended. ArtPride New Jersey Foundation, New Jersey State Council on the Arts and/or State of New Jersey cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, claims or content of information presented.
Favorites 
You currently have no favorites.
Keep track of your Favorite Events
Click on the icon next to the event to save it in your favorites.
Indicates deals for Jersey Arts Members
Not a member?
JOIN TODAY